Last year ICA approved a grant for a robotic program at an elementary school in Yeruham, located in the Ramat Hanegev region. This has enabled them to enter the world of robotics..
I visited there several times and found that these studies have also influenced their learning motivation..
At the final competition, the parents thanked ICA for the wonderful opportunity given to their children.
Attached are delightful pictures.
For more information visit the ICA Archives
Submission of proposals
ICA is proud to present prizes and thanks
- “Bless your Hands” Project
- Ramat HaNegev R&D – Tourism Center
- Yesud HaMa’ala Elementary School Project
- Wastewater Mill of Olive Oil Production
- Nano-Satellite: Duchifat 3
- Naval Officers’ School Submarine
- The Future of DSASC & ICA
- Aramshe School Greenhouse
- Fighting Aquatic Birds in Fish Ponds
- Banana Varieties
- Tel-Hai College – 3D Dissection Table
- BGU – House of Wheels Project
- Migal Accelerator – Water Purification Project
- Robotic Observatory – Kinneret College
- Ramat HaNegev – Date-Sorting System